A NETWORKER'S LIFE CHANGING STORY



** A NETWORKER'S LIFE CHANGING STORY **
15 years ago, I was invited to join a business by a young man, I was excited because I needed to make it big. Only to be disappointed when he sat me down and told me about network marketing. I was very angry in my spirit, right inside of me I felt like giving him a very good beating he will never forget. Considering my academic status and my dreams in life, I felt insulted by him. But he kept on talking to me how he will be rich in a year or two, I looked at his cloth and the shoes he was putting on. And I laughed so loud and told him he is very mad and a fool to think that way, and for him to think of bringing me into talking to people like a mad man on the streets of Abuja.
Out of anger I insulted him and walked away. While I was going he ran after me and held me by my shoulder and said, “My brother, POOR is not the lack of money but it is Passing Over Opportunity Repeatedly.” I turned with a fake smile and I replied, “it is networking popular chorus.”
About 7 month later, I was just standing under a bridge in a popular place in Abuja, called AYA. When I saw a very clean Toyota jeep packed beside me. And the person whispered, saying “where are you going?” Without wasting time I rushed into the car, because it was raining heavily. And behold the car was going my direction. On the point I was to stop and pay for the service rendered. The driver called my name. I was shocked because I can't remember the face. He reintroduce himself. I quickly told him, “Hope you have left that useless networking,” with the expectations of hearing a yes. But he said “no, am still into networking.” And he continued, “This is my third car from networking. And I have other businesses I have invested into but networking is the source.”
The one that pained me most was when he asked me if I remember the the lady I was with the day he was talking to me, I said yes. He said “the lady now owns a fashion house and has collected 5 cars in network marketing.”

Pages

SPECIAL!

5 Tips For Successful Network Marketing

  5 Tips For Successful Network Marketing (video) Brian Tracy

Translate

Internet Download Manager

Internet Download Manager
The fastest download accelerator

Money without boarders!

PATRICIA

PATRICIA
Transfer and withdraw Bitcoin Easily!

World's first browser with mining features!

Follow Us on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.